Gail loves God pinged me with a liebster, and seeing that liebsters include a list, its party time 🎉
Really though, I always enjoy reading the answers people give if I have been reading their posts for awhile, so I add my answers here below with the possibility someone who reads here might feel the same, and it’s a list!
1. What time is it where you are? Bedtime….sigh. I should have resisted the lure of my iPad. I will be feeling it tomorrow.
2. What kind of mood are you in? Now that I think about it, pretty good actually. Thanks for asking.
3. Do you have a favorite bible verse? In the beginning God created, (all this delicious stuff in the middle until), The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen
4. Do you have a favorite hymn/song? Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing,
O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I’m constrained to be
Let that grace now, like a fetter
Bind my wandering heart to Thee
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here’s my heart, O take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above
5. What’s the weather like where you are? Absolutely fabulous! Fall is the time to visit Southern California. Sunny days and cool nights usually through Christmas. Still, I have to admit, I covet a bit when I see catalogs with boots and sweaters and layers, but being stuck with flip flops and shorts in winter does make up for it just a wee little bit 😉
6. Tacos or hot dogs? Generally tacos, and if fish tacos always, but a good chili-cheese dog with all the fixins, yum 😍
7. Chicken or burgers? Burgers for sure. I eat a lot of chicken because it is good for me, affordable, and I like it okay, but given a choice I am a beef kinda gal all the way.
8. How many posts have you made so far? That is a good question. Humm? I had to go look, and there are just over three hundred, not including the fifty or so I have deleted over time. This surprised me a bit. I would have thought I deleted more than that, interesting.
9. What is your favorite color? I don’t have a favorite. For most of my life I would answer orange just to not have the discussion of favorites. That being said, I am more fond of some color combinations than others, like the colors of fall, a basket of richly dyed Easter eggs, or the hazy gray blue purple pinks of dawn.
10. How do you stay calm when upset? I get sick when I get upset so I tend to work very hard at staying away from controversy and drama. I live in a self inflicted small little sphere I rarely venture out of, because well, I like to be well don’t ya know.
11. Do you have a salvation testimony? Yes. It all happened one day in a Chinese takeout. We go out for a Chinese feast every Christmas. How apt.
I now have reached the point in an award where I should ping others and ask them questions. I have decided to take a different approach to this than I have done in the past, and instead of creating a list to share, I will reblog posts. I think it is a much more effective way for me to share when there are so many wonderful possibilities available.
However, I now feel selfish that I have not shared the need for completing a list with others. I mean come on, I love um, maybe you do too. So have a go at one or two, or all of these questions in the comments if you like.
1. Why do you blog?
2. What do you do that is work, and did you chose it, or did it find you unawares?
3. What is your favorite book or movie, and why?
4. What is one thing about your life you would change if you could?
5. With unlimited resources, what would be your big dream for God?
Ps. Have fun if you’re so inclined. I would love to read your answers.